A cookie is a file, which does not allow the identification of the user of the Site, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of use.
Why choose Resonance Golf Collection?
When you choose Resonance Golf Collection, you’re in the safe hands of a group present in some of the most beautiful destinations in France and Europe, offering years of experience in managing outstanding golf courses and boutique hotels.
Experience and on-site presence
– Better management practices to improve the day-to-day running of your golf club and reduce associated costs
– A marketing team who actively seek out golfers and leverage all available marketing tools
– The only golf club operator with the right blend of destinations and hotel experience to offer golf and hotel packages
Golf tourism: a growth area for golf clubs to consider
– Two million golfers in Europe are nomad golfers who regularly take golf holidays
– Golf tourism accounts for 600,000 green fees in France, 40% of them from overseas players
– The estimated average spend per golfer per day is €190
– The market is very segmented and competitive: the main specialist European tour operators offer up to 250 packages to 35 destinations (11 countries) in the medium-haul segment and 100 packages in the short-haul segment (outside of the domestic market)
– A very structured market that can only be understood by a thorough knowledge of its codes and best practices