Why choose Resonance Golf Collection?
When you choose Resonance Golf Collection, you’re in the safe hands of a group present in some of the most beautiful destinations in France and Europe, offering years of experience in managing outstanding golf courses and boutique hotels.
Experience and on-site presence
– Better management practices to improve the day-to-day running of your golf club and reduce associated costs
– A marketing team who actively seek out golfers and leverage all available marketing tools
– The only golf club operator with the right blend of destinations and hotel experience to offer golf and hotel packages
Golf tourism: a growth area for golf clubs to consider
– Two million golfers in Europe are nomad golfers who regularly take golf holidays
– Golf tourism accounts for 600,000 green fees in France, 40% of them from overseas players
– The estimated average spend per golfer per day is €190
– The market is very segmented and competitive: the main specialist European tour operators offer up to 250 packages to 35 destinations (11 countries) in the medium-haul segment and 100 packages in the short-haul segment (outside of the domestic market)
– A very structured market that can only be understood by a thorough knowledge of its codes and best practices