A cookie is a file, which does not allow the identification of the user of the Site, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of use.
Marketing and Promotion
Resonance Golf Collection is developing a unique marketing strategy in the golf tourism sector. It is based on promoting its “golf and tourism” destinations to golfers who travel to play golf from pre-identified, high-priority source countries.
Based on key local success factors, Resonance Golf Collection is working in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland to promote its destinations and golf clubs by leveraging all of its tourism marketing tools:
– Stands at golf trade fairs and the main European pro tournaments
– Sponsoring targeted tournaments
– Organising events: Resonance Golf Collection national tournament and regional trophies at its clubs (Touquet Classic Amateur, Opio Valbonne Classic, etc.)
– Press (Golf Magazine, Fairways, Journal du Golf)
– Internet: network website, regular newsletters, social media (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
– Reaching out to specialist golf tour operators
– Visiting clubs: distributing brochures and meeting directors