A cookie is a file, which does not allow the identification of the user of the Site, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of use.
Administration and Finance
Supported by a team of experts, Resonance Golf Collection has set up a type of monitoring service; a way of helping accounting and finance professionals improve their processes and the quality of the services provided by the administrative, accounting and finance department at each site.
– Production of information: dashboards, financial statements and tax documents
– Administrative and financial management processes for purchasing, investment and HR operations
– Provision of management ratios
– Statistics on regional activities
Helping to define tasks and agreements via the G.E.G.F (French Golf Entrepreneurs Group)
– Helping to draw up amendments to the National Golf Collective Agreement