- Laid out in the garrigue scrubland of Provence
- Course designed by architect Bill Baker
- 3-star accommodation at the golf club
- An ideal place for a golf stay in Nîmes
A golf resort on the doorstep of Nîmes la Romaine
The Golf de Nîmes Vacquerolles is only 7 km from the historic centre of Nîmes in the Gard region.
It welcomes you into an inviting, dynamic, sporty atmosphere. Sheltered in a gently-sloping valley and surrounded by fragrant, sun-drenched, garrigue-covered hills, the 18-hole golf course features dog-legs, plateau greens and difficult par 3s. It also has a 9-hole pitch & putt course for players of all levels to enjoy.
And the golf club accommodation provides unobstructed views of the golf course. It is open year round so you can enjoy a golf stay in Nîmes surrounded by nature.
The Golf de Nîmes Vacquerolles is the perfect place to combine a golf experience with a stay in Occitania.
Services and equipments
Facilities & equipment
- Practice bunker
- Putting green
- Pitching green
- Chipping green
- Driving range
- Manual golf trolley
- Golf buggy
- Golf clubs
- Changing room
- Disabled access
- 20 charging stations for electric vehicles
- 1075 chemin du Golf 30900 , Nîmes
- +33 4 66 84 70 61