Implementation of the health pass in all of our golf clubs Resonance Golf Collection
Dear subscribers and golfers,
Following the government announcements on the propagation of the Delta variant, the health pass is now extended to all places open to more than 50 people, including outdoor ones.
From now on, any adult entering a golf must present their health pass. This includes anyone going straight to the driving range or to the tee, not going through the club house.
The health pass is the presentation via the TousAntiCovid app or on paper of one of the three following alternatives:
– a complete immunisation scheme
- 7 days after the 2nd injections for vaccines with 2 injections (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca);
- 4 weeks after the injection for vaccines with a single shot (Johnson & Johnson) ;
- 7 days after the 1st and only injection of the vaccine for people having already had Covid.
– The proof of a negative test of less than 48h (RT-PCR or antigenic)
– A positive RT-PCR or antigenic test serving as proof of recovery from Covid. This test must be at least 11 days old and at most 6 months old
If you do not present this health pass upon entering, access to the golf will be denied. Given the short implementation time of the health pass, there will be a time of leniency regarding its use in clubs.
Following the transmission dynamics of the delta variant , we invite you to remain vigilant and to continue to apply barrier gestures. These measures are susceptible to be modified following parliamentary decisions. We will keep you informed.
Find out more information on the website of the French Golf Federation.