THE COMPETITION DESTINATION SEIGNOSSE BY LES DOMAINES DE FONTENILLE INVITES YOU IN 2022.
The Destination Seignosse competition by Domaines de Fontenille is back after the success of its first edition. It will take place in 2022 from April 10th to August 15th with a final organised at the Golf de Seignosse, on the Landaise coast, on November 5th and 6th. The competition will take place in our beautiful golf destinations in France, on the courses of the Resonance collection. Players will enjoy playing in a 2-person scramble over 18 holes. This competition is open to all licensed golf amateurs.
Calendar of the qualifying stages :
|Golf de la Grande Bastide||April, 10th|
|Opio Valbonne Golf Resort||May, 1st|
|Bastide de la Salette||May, 15th|
|Golf Sainte Baume||May, 22nd|
|Golf Paris Val d'Europe||May, 29th|
|Golf d'Ormesson||June, 4th|
|Golf de Seignosse||June, 12th|
|Golf des Yvelines||July, 3rd|
|Touquet Golf Resort||August, 3rd|
|Golf de Servanes||August, 7th|
|Golfs d'Hardelot||August, 15th|
|Final at Golf de Seignosse||November, 5th and 6th|
For each stage:
The first 2 teams in net will qualify for the grand final which will take place on the 18-hole course of the Golf de Seignosse and will win a one-night stay for 2 people including 2 Green Fees at the 70 Hectares …& l’Océan hotel. Players will have the opportunity to play a reconnaissance course on Saturday 5th November. The Final will take place on Sunday 6 November (shotgun start).
Resonance Golf Collection will offer to the first two teams in gross 1 Green Fee per person to be used on one of the golf courses of its collection. Other prizes will be awarded at each stage…
Conditions of eligibility :
Each participant must be a member of a federation to register for the competition.
Registration will be validated upon presentation of a valid medical certificate attesting to the player’s ability to participate.
In each team, at least one of the two participants must be legally of age.
Eligibility for the Final:
– The presence of both players in the team is mandatory at the prize-giving ceremony; the absence of one of the two players will result in the loss of the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next team in the ranking.
– Any team qualifying for the Final must be composed of the same 2 players as on the day of qualification. If one of the two players cannot make it to the Final, the whole team becomes ineligible to participate in the Final. And if this is the case, the 3rd team in the net ranking on the day of the event will be invited to replace it and meeting the qualification criteria.
Drawing of lots:
At each of the qualifying stages, 3 prizes will be drawn to win. Try your luck to win:
– Lot 1: 1 night’s stay for 2 people, including dinner in a gourmet restaurant in one of the Domaines de Fontenille houses
– Lot 2: 1 boxed set to discover the Domaines de Fontenille range of wines
– Lot 3: 1 entry to a Domaines de Fontenille spa.
Prizes to be won:
During the grand final at the Golf de Seignosse, the podium will be awarded:
– First place – Le Grand Tour de Fontenille: 1 two-night stay for 2 people in a Junior Suite including dinner in a gourmet restaurant and 1 spa treatment per person.
– Second place – Le Tour de Fontenille: 1 two-night stay for 2 people in a Junior Suite, including breakfast and dinner.
– Third place – Discovery set: 1 Domaines de Fontenille discovery box per person (2×6 bottles).